* 2 oz smoked salmon
* 1 tbsp goat cheese
* 2 cups arugula
* 1 Persian cucumber (other cucumbers can be used but amount differs by size!)
* 2 radishes
* 1/2 avocado
* 2 tbsp dressing ( or to taste, I prefer a lemon vinaigrette here)
1) Slice the radishes, avocado, cucumber and toss with arugula.
2) Cut the smoked salmon into 1/2 inch pieces and add to the bowl.
3) Crumble the goat cheese and add the dressing and mix again.
In addition you can add other vegetables like cherry tomatoes, red bell peppers. Also, this could be good with walnuts or pine nuts!